Features at a Glance
A Free exam is included for the demonstration, complete application can be unlocked using In App Purchases ICND2 200-105 Exam Prep is an app for the professional who wants a fast track exam preparation for ICND2 (200-105). This app includes 90+ questions covering the major area of exam 200-105.
The app features 4 multiple choice quiz program. The answers can be revealed and the progress is recorded into graphs that motivates the user to perform better in next attempts. The questions and answers can be randomized so the user don’t memorize the question or answer sequence.
The app contains a “Full exam” consisting of all 4 exams containing 90+ questions. A Real Exam simulation is also included containing 50-60 questions featuring all the real time features to simulate the closest similarity to the real ICND2 200-105 Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices exam.
This multiple choice quiz program is equipped with drag & drop and command line based LABs that facilitates the user to deal with all possible scenarios.
The ICND2 exam prep is easy to use and focused to provide targeted preparation and thus guarantees one to master the ICND2 200-105 exam.
- Identify the components of a computer network and describe their basic characteristics
- Understand the model of host-to-host communications
- Describe the features and functions of the Cisco Internetwork Operating System (IOS) Software
- Describe LANs and the role of switches within LANs
- Describe Ethernet as the network access layer of TCP/IP and describe the operation of switches
- Install a switch and perform the initial configuration
- Describe the TCP/IP Internet layer, IPv4, its addressing scheme, and subnetting
- Describe the TCP/IP Transport layer and Application layer
- Explore functions of routing
- Implement basic configuration on a Cisco router
- Explain host-to-host communications across switches and routers
- Identify and resolve common switched network issues and common problems associated with IPv4 addressing
- Describe IPv6 main features and addresses, and configure and verify basic IPv6 connectivity
- Describe the operation, benefits, and limitations of static routing
- Describe, implement, and verify Virtual Local Area Networks (VLANs) and trunks
- Describe the application and configuration of inter-VLAN routing
- Explain the basics of dynamic routing protocols and describe components and terms of Open Shortest Path First (OSPF)
- Explain how Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) and Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) work
- Configure link aggregation using EtherChannel
- Describe the purpose of Layer 3 redundancy protocols
- Describe basic WAN and VPN concepts
- Describe the operation of Access Control Lists (ACLs) and their applications in the network
- Configure Internet access using Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) clients and explain and configure Network Address Translations (NAT) on Cisco routers
- Describe basic Quality of Service (QOS) concepts
- Describe the concepts of wireless networks, which types of wireless networks can be built, and how to use Wireless LAN Controllers (WLCs)
- Describe network and device architectures and introduce virtualization
- Introduce the concept of network programmability and Software-Defined Networking (SDN) and describe smart network management solutions such as Cisco DNA Center, Software-Defined Access (SD-Access), and Software-Defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN)
- Configure basic IOS system monitoring tools
- Describe the management of Cisco devices
- Describe the current security threat landscape
- Describe threat defence technologies
- Implement a basic security configuration of the device management place
- Implement basic steps to harden network devices
Before taking this course, you should have:
- Basic computer literacy
- Basic PC operating system navigation skills
- Basic Internet usage skills
- Basic IP address knowledge
There are no formal prerequisites for ICND2 certification, but you should make sure to have a good understanding of the exam topics.